Monday, February 8, 2016

We were made for God's glory

Isaiah 43:6-7

I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’

    and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
    and my daughters from the ends of the earth—
everyone who is called by my name,
    whom I created for my glory,
    whom I formed and made.”






1 Corinthians 10:31

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.



Philippians 2:9-11

Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.












Connect with Adoh Boni Ko Khua Yang (Adoh Bơni Kơ Khua Yang)
www.facebook.com/adohbonikokhuayang




More English Verses



No comments:

Post a Comment